Returning customers may follow the link below!
Please read the terms of service below.
We are pleased to offer the ability to make an online reservation for open play. Please note, by making an online reservation, you agree to the terms of service of this feature. The entire terms of service is available when making your reservation, however, these are a few of the important points;
1. All reservations require a deposit, and in some cases, payment in full. Large groups of 25 or more will pay a percentage of their reservation, based on day, time, size and food-beverage requirements. MC/VISA, Discover and American Express are accepted.
2. A reservation for groups of 2 lanes or less must be cancelled within 48 hours of the scheduled reservation time to receive a credit. Reservations for groups of 3 lanes or more must be cancelled with 120 hours of the scheduled reservation to receive a credit. To cancel a reservation prior to the deadline cancellation date, please contact Sun Valley Lanes by email or by phone at (402)-475-3469.
3. If making a reservation for a per game-per person event, please remember, lane availability is subject to availability. For example, if you only book your lane for one hour of bowling, and after arriving you decide you want to extend your visit, you will not be able to extend your experience if there is another reservation or a waiting list.
4. Reservations made online may not be combined with other discounts on-site, including but not limited to; “pogo cards”, “star city dining cards” or other “buy one, get one” type of offers.
5. Any discounts automatically applied by the reservation system are only valid for the date and time selected. Changing your reservation to a different date and time will void any discounts applied.
6. A confirmation will be automatically generated by the system. Please present this confirmation when you check-in. Also, as a reminder, if you are making this reservation from your place of work, please make certain that you set the firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe senders” list in your email program, as certain business spam filters may flag your confirmation as spam.