Hours of Operation
Sunday: 11am – 11:30pm
Monday: 11am – 11:30pm
Tuesday: 9am – 11:30pm
Wednesday: 11am – 12am
Thursday: 11am – 12am
Friday: 9am – 1:30am
Saturday: 11am – 1:30am
Lincoln’s Best Place to Meet, Eat, and Compete!
- January 22nd – Special Olympics Nebraska Regional tournament
- February 11th – NHSBF State Championships
- February 12th – NHSBF State Championships TV Finals
- February 18th – Private Party. No open bowling from 3:30pm to 6:30pm
- March 3rd – Big Red Invite begins
- March 4th – Star City High School Open begins
- March 4th – Big Red Invite concludes
- March 5th – Star City High School Open concludes
Don’t take our word for it…
What others say about us!
Best Bowling In Town
We love going to Sun Valley. It is the most updated, clean, and affordable place to bowl in Lincoln. Our boys like the technology too, lane chat, themes, selfies, etc. Bowling, arcade, food & drinks, a great place for all ages.
Great bowling lanes
Sun Valley Lanes is a great place to bowl. Their facility has recently been updated and is phenomenal. It’s very clean and inviting and we feel good about brining our kids to bowl there. They have different activities for each night of the week and in the summer time offer afternoon glow-in-the-dark bowling for kids as well.